July 27, 2017

The Letter 'E'

This week I got to make this beautiful wall letter for my friend's nursery.  She sent me the idea and bought all the supplies.  I did the work.  Teamwork at it's finest.  She loves it and I'm excited that we got to be together to make it.


The directions are all over the internet so I won't repeat them.  I will say that you definitely want to buy more flowers than you think - - better to return than to keep running back!  Also, most directions just had you sticking the flowers into the foam, but I made sure to poke a hole first and then use hot glue in the hole so that there was no chance of the flowers falling out when hanging on the wall.

How beautiful would this be with fall flowers too!?  ... maybe I'll be making one for fall !

No comments:

Post a Comment