August 2, 2016

DISNEYLAND SOUVENIR

Exactly one year ago my kids and I were flying across the country to Disneyland, a gift from my amazingly generous sister.  In the few months leading up to our trip I thought about the ways to get character autographs.


After all of the Pinterest searches, I decided on a picture frame mat.  This 11x17 white frame from Target had a very large mat, perfect for large character signatures.

We walked around Disneyland for two days with the mat and two gold sharpies collecting signatures.

  
 
When we got home I chose one of my favorite pictures of my daughter and Cinderella to put inside.



I used my Silhouette and some metallic blue vinyl to add 'Disneyland 60' to it - since it was the special 60th Anniversary year.  The font is ORANGE GROVE which I found here at WDW Prep School.

I love walking into her room and seeing this amazing keepsake.



What special projects do you have from your theme park vacations?  I'd love to see them!

~ Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment